Monday, February 15, 2010

Look inspired by Rachel McAdams

Hey Ladies! In the morning I will be filming a look inspired by the makeup Rachel McAdams is wearing in the poster for the Time Traveler's Wife! I'm going to go ahead and list the products I used:

I did the same basic face makeup, see my foundation routine post! Only thing different is my lips, which I used the Revlon Mineral Lipglaze in Everlasting blush

Eyes:
Lid: Bobbi Brown Eye shadows "Wheat" and "Stone"
Liner: NYX jumbo pencil in "french fries" (Just for a little shimmer) and Almay Eyeliner in black
Mascara: Hard Candy Ginormous Lash

Now, I chose to do a black liner as opposed to brown, It's up to you as to which color you choose, in the picture it looks as if it could be either or!

Hope y'all enjoy:)

the time travelers wife Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment