Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Emily's Pinup Girl Look

Hello beautiful ladies :-)
It's Em again!
Like I stated in the videos I'm on a video spree today! I'm going to be busy over the next couple of days so while I have the time I thought I'd make a video...or two...or ten:)

What can I say, I'M ADDICTED!


Okay, first tutorial I did today is my pin up girl inspired look
this look is SUPER easy and basic.

On my lid I used NYX champagne all over.
Next I used my bobbi brown shadow in chocolate in the crease, and winged it out just a smidge.
Then I used my Almay black eyeliner and winged out the eyeliner.
After that I coated my lashes in ginormous lash by hard candy and put on my salon perfect 53 lashes!
OH! and on my lips I'm wearing Medusa's Makeup "Bite Me" red lipgloss, isn't it awesome???

that's about it! Super simple, super easy!
Hope you enjoy, thanks ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment